Saturday 26 July 2014

Glue the thing to the other thing DIY


So I splashed out and spent an extravagant £3.80 on this shitty blue glue gun and have been having a fucking whale of a time just glueing shit together. At one point I did consider glueing my brothers playstation 4 disc drive closed, but since I value my continued existence I made some dope as fuck hair clips and hair swirly thingys. Seriously what are those swirly things called because they're crazy awesome. Although that nonsense about only needing one is complete bullshit unless you're balding. I bought 100 plastic daisies for £3.99 and 50 metal hair clips for £1.30, I fucking love amazon. So this DIY is super simple, you just glue the thing to the other thing and BOOM! It becomes a slightly different thing altogether!







No comments:

Post a Comment